Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-18, 14:41)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 02:43)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]some new stuff...logo for info panel and new panel layout:

Hi Phil

Downloaded the latest GIT and don't have movie logo's appearing in the widget info panel as displayed in screenshot. Is there some setting that needs to be enabled for this?

I've customised my home menu to feature video playlists for movie collection, eg. New Releases, Recently Added, Blu-Ray, iMDB Top 250 etc The library panel with the movie count only appears for some video playlists. Is there a specific condition or setting that needs to be enabled for the movie count to be displayed for all video playlists?

Love the new panel look for the widget, are they meant to rotate at all?

no, doesn´t need a setting. but only appears for custom-playlist related widgets.
the movie count should appear for all playlists. for which custom items does it not show up?
(2012-06-18, 14:53)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-18, 14:41)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 02:43)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]some new stuff...logo for info panel and new panel layout:

Hi Phil

Downloaded the latest GIT and don't have movie logo's appearing in the widget info panel as displayed in screenshot. Is there some setting that needs to be enabled for this?

I've customised my home menu to feature video playlists for movie collection, eg. New Releases, Recently Added, Blu-Ray, iMDB Top 250 etc The library panel with the movie count only appears for some video playlists. Is there a specific condition or setting that needs to be enabled for the movie count to be displayed for all video playlists?

no, doesn´t need a setting. but only appears for custom-playlist related widgets.
the movie count should appear for all playlists. for which custom items does it not show up?

I created a custom playlist for HD Films and added Recently Added as a favourite, the movie count used to appear for both of them so I'm not sure if I've inadvertently disabled it although if that were true then I'd expect that behaviour to affect all playlists and not just two. I recreated the playlist but that didn't change anything.

EDIT Just realised that the movie count won't apply for Favourites so it's only the HD playlist that isn't working.
(2012-06-18, 15:01)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-18, 14:53)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-18, 14:41)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Phil

I created a custom playlist for HD Films and added Recently Added as a favourite, the movie count used to appear for both of them so I'm not sure if I've inadvertently disabled it although if that were true then I'd expect that behaviour to affect all playlists and not just two. I recreated the playlist but that didn't change anything.

EDIT Just realised that the movie count won't apply for Favourites so it's only the HD playlist that isn't working.
yes, only works for smart playlists. should also work for HD playlist though.
Why use Aeon Nox 3.0 much CPU power compare to the original skin Confluence?
Conflunce use 2-3% in idle but Aeon Nox 3.0 use 15-25% in idle?
(2012-06-18, 15:32)Lappen71 Wrote: [ -> ]Why use Aeon Nox 3.0 much CPU power compare to the original skin Confluence?
Conflunce use 2-3% in idle but Aeon Nox 3.0 use 15-25% in idle?

because of all the bling-bling we´re including.
Nox still runs nicely for me. Mq3 at the moment is unreasonable at the moment.

With nox when skimming menus im at 7-8%, viewing my library around 15% hardly any. Mq3 i am at 7-8% skimming menus as well generally, but the library for movies and music goes to 35%.

Anyway i have not used this skin much for a couple of reason does big noid still handle this?

I only ask because I left it since he did not want to include an HD TV case, and bluray folder case handling was hit and miss, i explained it to mq3 creator and he fixed it, ....It appears when using bluray folder structure this skin relies on xbmc handling of bluray folders which in my discussions with xbmc is hit and miss, and acknowledged and the work around is being worked on right now. Basically xbmc looks toward the longest file run time wise using the bluray folder structure...Some blurays have extras encoded in mpeg 2 and 4:3 which are longer then the actual bluray movie (Black hawk down for instance has an extra piece that runs 2 hours 29 minutes), and thus the skin applies a dvd case to some of my bluray folders because xbmc plays that file which is an extra encoded in mpeg-2 and 4:3 simply because its the longest file run time wise. I could explain in more detail but if case handling for the bluray folder structure wont change, I dont want to waste anyones time.
a small new-features round-up:

QuickNav Customizer

Icon Selection for QuickNav

QuickNav in PlayerControls:

New Options for all Custom Items:

... and another 2 new options:

Enjoy!
(2012-06-18, 15:55)Ghostdivision Wrote: [ -> ]Nox still runs nicely for me. Mq3 at the moment is unreasonable at the moment.

With nox when skimming menus im at 7-8%, viewing my library around 15% hardly any. Mq3 i am at 7-8% skimming menus as well generally, but the library for movies and music goes to 35%.

Anyway i have not used this skin much for a couple of reason does big noid still handle this?

I only ask because I left it since he did not want to include an HD TV case, and bluray folder case handling was hit and miss, i explained it to mq3 creator and he fixed it, ....It appears when using bluray folder structure this skin relies on xbmc handling of bluray folders which in my discussions with xbmc is hit and miss, and acknowledged and the work around is being worked on right now. Basically xbmc looks toward the longest file run time wise using the bluray folder structure...Some blurays have extras encoded in mpeg 2 and 4:3 which are longer then the actual bluray movie (Black hawk down for instance has an extra piece that runs 2 hours 29 minutes), and thus the skin applies a dvd case to some of my bluray folders because xbmc plays that file which is an extra encoded in mpeg-2 and 4:3 simply because its the longest file run time wise. I could explain in more detail but if case handling for the bluray folder structure wont change, I dont want to waste anyones time.

Thats an xbmc problem if you ask me. Regardless of the cases, the aspect and resolution flags will be always wrong. Since we rely on resolution to determine cases, theres no way for us to fix this. I dont want to rely on filenaming for showing cases, which is far more unuser friendly imo.
(2012-06-18, 16:08)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Enjoy!

"always randomize Random Widget" is referred to my request?
(2012-06-18, 16:20)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-18, 16:08)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Enjoy!

"always randomize Random Widget" is referred to my request?

yes
thank you!
peppe
@BN

if i use the git version and put in dir media/flags/rating my colored logos i could see the ratings in the skin. If i use the repo 3.01 version there are only the grey logos for all there are the colored logos in the media/flags/rating dir.

Did you have a hint ?

Greets
Eisi
Yes, textures.xbt supersedes images. You'll have to download source, exchange rating logos and optionally repack with texturepacker.
@BN

Thanks for the answer.

Greets
Eisi
Ahh that explains why my gold stars aren't working!

Thanks for the explanation.