Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-21, 12:26)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]unmatched ) in 1125
!IsEmpty(Window(1124).Property(video)

thx.
(2012-07-21, 11:30)dscraw4d Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All!

I am back from my exile in Mediabrowser Land.. GLAD to back in a real comunity again! GO XBMC and NOX is the best!!

thx, too
I love the skin and have been using it in XBMC ver 10 as well. I was using animated weather icons in it.

Now i have switched to XBMC ver 11 Eden by a clean and fresh install. Is there a guide and icon packs to use animated weather icons in this new release , any guidance and suggestion for any new cool skin addons would be highy appreciated for a noob like me.

Thanks.
(2012-07-21, 18:42)HyperEscape Wrote: [ -> ]I love the skin and have been using it in XBMC ver 10 as well. I was using animated weather icons in it.

Now i have switched to XBMC ver 11 Eden by a clean and fresh install. Is there a guide and icon packs to use animated weather icons in this new release , any guidance and suggestion for any new cool skin addons would be highy appreciated for a noob like me.

Thanks.

no, animated weather icons aren´t implemented.
(2012-07-20, 12:55)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-20, 11:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-20, 11:43)solidsatras Wrote: [ -> ]script.weather.fanart.pda.style
doesn´t seem to be the right one, could someone be so kind and point me in the right direction.
thx Smile

it´s the right one, was a mistake in code. fixed now.

Do you know where is the script Song to MusicVideo ? I haven't got, maybe it works only for Windows (I'm using linux)
How does it works? It allows to watch your music in videoclips?

I always get a message that extramusicinfo is broken if i want to disable it. are you guys using a repository other than passion?
(2012-07-21, 18:49)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-21, 18:42)HyperEscape Wrote: [ -> ]I love the skin and have been using it in XBMC ver 10 as well. I was using animated weather icons in it.

Thanks.

:-( too bad..any idea if they would be coming soon..
(2012-07-21, 19:25)HyperEscape Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

i won´t do that, sorry. i prefer the static ones.
When I use the live dvd cases for Tvshows I get this
(2012-07-22, 04:23)bigbodiehard Wrote: [ -> ]When I use the live dvd cases for Tvshows I get this

yes, that´s "Recommended (TV)". we do not have access to any other covers for tv. nothing we can do about that.
i added an option for latest/random episodes in the live pictures section now (using episode thumbnails). not perfect, but perhaps useful if you want to keep all items in same style.
One more small issue: when starting a song the music info on top appears just fine with its shadow and all... if you move to a screen with a 2nd (Classic) widget on top, the info disappears as it should, but the shadow remains. Better explained with pictures:

(2012-07-21, 19:25)HyperEscape Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

I'm not sure if this would work - but you could try it. You could get the PDA weather icons addon. Then go replace the weather icons for that script with the animated ones. Probably an excessive way of doing that, but maybe it would work.

The animated ones were kind of fun, but the new icons in 3.0 are vivid and crisp and match quite well.
(2012-07-22, 11:09)CutSickAss Wrote: [ -> ]One more small issue: when starting a song the music info on top appears just fine with its shadow and all... if you move to a screen with a 2nd (Classic) widget on top, the info disappears as it should, but the shadow remains. Better explained with pictures:

should be fixed now, thx.
you don't want rss standalone?
I alreay asked this before but i wasn't lucky enough to get any help, don't know if it's aeon nox 3.0 related but since i installed it i have had the next problem:, I normally use pot player mini as external player, when i stop playing a movie or a tv serie episode using alt f4 that last movie or episode is exited then returned to xbmc movie menu then that movie or tv serie is automatically selected again (even if i dont select it to play again) and starts again from the last point viewed, when i exit again that movie pressing alt f4 the preocess goes back and repeats again in a loop matter, then i have to force xbmc to quit so i can go back to select another movie, that behavior happens exacly the same with the xbmc own video player but only when the movie ends, not when i play stop on xbmc own video buttons, in that case the movie exits and go back fine, i`dont have a clue what it`s going on here, this behavior started at the same time i upgraded to eden 11.0. and aeon nox 3.0.

Im on:
Acer Revo 3610
Windows 7 32 bit
Eden 11.0
Confluence and Aeon Nox
2 GB Ram
Nvidia Ion GPU with the last drivers (installed about a month).

Here it's my attached debug log, i was playing the last transformers movie and exited like 3 times and movie was selected automatically to play again as described, i had to hard exit xbmc to stop the loop process:

http://pastebin.com/HzXxuzu9

Any help will be very apprecciated. Thanks in advance!
(2012-07-22, 21:30)DigiTech Wrote: [ -> ]I alreay asked this before but i wasn't lucky enough to get any help, don't know if it's aeon nox 3.0 related but since i installed it i have had the next problem:, I normally use pot player mini as external player, when i stop playing a movie or a tv serie episode using alt f4 that last movie or episode is exited then returned to xbmc movie menu then that movie or tv serie is automatically selected again (even if i dont select it to play again) and starts again from the last point viewed, when i exit again that movie pressing alt f4 the preocess goes back and repeats again in a loop matter, then i have to force xbmc to quit so i can go back to select another movie, that behavior happens exacly the same with the xbmc own video player but only when the movie ends, not when i play stop on xbmc own video buttons, in that case the movie exits and go back fine, i`dont have a clue what it`s going on here, this behavior started at the same time i upgraded to eden 11.0. and aeon nox 3.0.

Im on:
Acer Revo 3610
Windows 7 32 bit
Eden 11.0
Confluence and Aeon Nox
2 GB Ram
Nvidia Ion GPU with the last drivers (installed about a month).

Here it's my attached debug log, i was playing the last transformers movie and exited like 3 times and movie was selected automatically to play again as described, i had to hard exit xbmc to stop the loop process:

http://pastebin.com/HzXxuzu9

Any help will be very apprecciated. Thanks in advance!

you probably won´t get any help here since this cannot be a skin-related problem.
(2012-07-22, 21:11)fmronan Wrote: [ -> ]you don't want rss standalone?

didn´t look polished enough last time i looked at it.