Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-28, 19:11)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 00:15)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-27, 21:14)philipacentaur Wrote: [ -> ]I can verify this. I was just about to report it, myself.

I reverted this commit and reset worked. I'm not familiar enough with the skin to tease out what you were doing there, so I didn't attempt to fix it.

Also, with the main menu in the default (middle) position, both ondown and onup trigger a reset dialog once you've focused the icon panel and try to navigate back to the main menu.

tried to fix it. if there are any other nav problems, please report.
Thank for fixe but It still does not work if the menu bar is at the bottom, only if middle.

@+

workin here. what happens on your end when trying to focus them?
(2012-06-28, 17:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 17:43)philipacentaur Wrote: [ -> ]Icon panel fixes are perfect as far as I cab tell.

(2012-06-27, 08:24)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]I agree without a doubt ,just got the update now I can set a path for my comics/magazines but does nothing on open previously it was added as a custom favorite (nox 3)
maybe because it points to them and doesnt see them correctly (as source in pictures)

From several pages back: I'm seeing this behavior too. I can set the path to my comics now, which I couldn't do before, but that just sets "Function" to the path which does nothing when called from onclick. Should this be getting set to an ActivateWindow() or something?

fixed. thx.

Updated after dependencies not met installed script.randomitems version 3.1.1 (all cool) but still no comic fix? Using Aeon Nox 3.5.01340835250 ( am I jumping the gun here?)
(2012-06-28, 19:36)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 17:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 17:43)philipacentaur Wrote: [ -> ]Icon panel fixes are perfect as far as I cab tell.

From several pages back: I'm seeing this behavior too. I can set the path to my comics now, which I couldn't do before, but that just sets "Function" to the path which does nothing when called from onclick. Should this be getting set to an ActivateWindow() or something?

fixed. thx.

Updated after dependencies not met installed script.randomitems version 3.1.1 (all cool) but still no comic fix? Using Aeon Nox 3.5.01340835250 ( am I jumping the gun here?)

passion repo doesn´t update that fast. you´d have to try git version or wait a day or two.
So yes, I am jumping the gun sorry phil
(2012-06-28, 19:15)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 19:11)Rififi77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 00:15)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]tried to fix it. if there are any other nav problems, please report.
Thank for fixe but It still does not work if the menu bar is at the bottom, only if middle.

@+

workin here. what happens on your end when trying to focus them?
in this view (icon panel 1) if [UP] then go to menu but not reset item (test in last git).

@+
Just double-checked, and it still works for me. You should verify that you've got the latest git installed.
Ive been looking through this thread but can seem to find a fix to the middle panel in the mixed music widget. I know this part of the widget contains the recent played albums. the problem is that every time I boot Xbmc running Aeon Nox (git version) and I scroll to the music tab this is how it looks Image
But it seems to work out fine after I go into the customizer settings , the album art shows up and it stays even after I exit the customizer. The problem is when I shut down Xbmc and start it up again the panel is empty.
Does anyone else have this bug? Is there a fix for this out yet? Thanks in advance.
(2012-06-28, 23:39)iPanduh Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been looking through this thread but can seem to find a fix to the middle panel in the mixed music widget. I know this part of the widget contains the recent played albums. the problem is that every time I boot Xbmc running Aeon Nox (git version) and I scroll to the music tab this is how it looks Image
But it seems to work out fine after I go into the customizer settings , the album art shows up and it stays even after I exit the customizer. The problem is when I shut down Xbmc and start it up again the panel is empty.
Does anyone else have this bug? Is there a fix for this out yet? Thanks in advance.

did you try to just wait a bit? middle part is filled by watchlist script, and that one takes a while to finish.
(2012-06-28, 22:24)philipacentaur Wrote: [ -> ]Just double-checked, and it still works for me. You should verify that you've got the latest git installed.

didn´t work correctly when no second widget was chosen. should be fixed now.
That's weird, because I have no second widget chosen.
Does anyone else have xbmc crash more with movie sets on?

I seem to have it crash now with it on...
(2012-06-29, 06:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have xbmc crash more with movie sets on?

also happens here on occasion. nothing we can do about that on our end.
another approach. what about this?
Really like the use of the disc art
@Phil

I stand corrected, the view with the discart is a nice idea.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-06-28, 19:44)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 19:36)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-28, 17:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]fixed. thx.

passion repo doesn´t update that fast. you´d have to try git version or wait a day or two.

Now Passion-XBMC repository is up to date Wink

(2012-06-29, 07:09)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-29, 06:38)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have xbmc crash more with movie sets on?

also happens here on occasion. nothing we can do about that on our end.
another approach. what about this?

Nice view maybe with 1 column instead of 2 for movies (to see more of fanart) and resolution case (bluray, DVD) will be great !!