Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice work with 3.0! I only have one thing to ask. Can we get the starting letter back in low list when we browse fast? Its very nice to see that im on letter N if im gonna browse thru 500 movies. Thanks in advance! Smile
(2012-05-29, 20:26)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]Got the watchlist working, had to restore an old windows restore. Anyway, now I can't get the featured movies/tv shows backgrounds to work. Things appear in the featured section but the backgrounds aren't showing. Any ideas?
Working fine here. Could you check what Nox.MovieHomeItem.MultiFanart says in your guisettings.xml?
(2012-05-29, 20:39)hellow Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work with 3.0! I only have one thing to ask. Can we get the starting letter back in low list when we browse fast? Its very nice to see that im on letter N if im gonna browse thru 500 movies. Thanks in advance! Smile
We moved that functionality to the breadcrumbs section because the popup is way too fast to be that prominent in screen. So if you want to have a letter showing enable 'Default breadcrumbs" style in 'Customize Top bar'. It will appear next to the items count.
Great work Big_Noid and phil65, thank you so much for an amazing skin!
I've managed to solve the issue with truncated TV banners in Low List. For that you need to change the line #654 in Viewtype_LowList.xml:
Code:
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>

As for the issue with residual banners when a TV show without a banner is displayed with a banner from a previously visited TV show, it beats me - my knowledge of skinning is close to none.
(2012-05-29, 20:52)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Working fine here. Could you check what Nox.MovieHomeItem.MultiFanart says in your guisettings.xml?

It says "randommovies" or words to that effect.

Before upgrading to Nox 3.0 I was using 2.0 with artwork downloader and artwork organiser, so I had my backgrounds rotating nicely and separately for tv shows and movies. But setting up Nox 3.0 to use the same folders I used in 2.0 for this results in blankness as well.
(2012-05-29, 22:07)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 20:52)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Working fine here. Could you check what Nox.MovieHomeItem.MultiFanart says in your guisettings.xml?

It says "randommovies" or words to that effect.

Before upgrading to Nox 3.0 I was using 2.0 with artwork downloader and artwork organiser, so I had my backgrounds rotating nicely and separately for tv shows and movies. But setting up Nox 3.0 to use the same folders I used in 2.0 for this results in blankness as well.
randommovies is the correct setting to show featured fanart. Dont know whats wrong there. For the blank folders, maybe this applies?
No that doesn't apply Sad woud a debug log help?

Cheers Smile
I keep having this popup now:

"Unable to connect to remote server, continue to scan yes or no...." I keep clicking continue. It comes up every time its supposed to scan my library I think....? Does anyone know what this is and how to fix? It didn't do this with 2.0 or MQ3....
(2012-05-30, 00:30)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]I keep having this popup now:

"Unable to connect to remote server, continue to scan yes or no...." I keep clicking continue. It comes up every time its supposed to scan my library I think....? Does anyone know what this is and how to fix? It didn't do this with 2.0 or MQ3....

nothing to do with the skin.
(2012-05-29, 23:59)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]No that doesn't apply Sad woud a debug log help?

Cheers Smile

would be worth a try.
Hey all. I've got 2 smart playlists made, one for anime and one for TV. I have both of them linked via custom menus and displaying the latest episode widget, but sadly they are sharing the exact same widget. Is there a way to make it so that each playlist shows its own version of the latest episode widget? Thanks much Smile
(2012-05-30, 02:55)tankerdin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all. I've got 2 smart playlists made, one for anime and one for TV. I have both of them linked via custom menus and displaying the latest episode widget, but sadly they are sharing the exact same widget. Is there a way to make it so that each playlist shows its own version of the latest episode widget? Thanks much Smile

you chose "latest episodes (vpl)" as widget?
(2012-05-30, 03:21)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 02:55)tankerdin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all. I've got 2 smart playlists made, one for anime and one for TV. I have both of them linked via custom menus and displaying the latest episode widget, but sadly they are sharing the exact same widget. Is there a way to make it so that each playlist shows its own version of the latest episode widget? Thanks much Smile

As I was waiting for a response, I was trying all sorts of different widgets out, and eventually that one appeared as well as Featured Episodes (VPL). For some reason, neither of them were showing on my screen.

Thank you much though Smile. Now that I have that issue figured out, the only thing left that I'm scratching my head over is the wallpaper. Is there a way to show two separate Latest Episodes wallpapers? Right now they're shared. I was hoping Playlist Fanart would do it, but that's giving me a black screen.
(2012-05-30, 03:35)tankerdin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 03:21)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]

As I was waiting for a response, I was trying all sorts of different widgets out, and eventually that one appeared as well as Featured Episodes (VPL). For some reason, neither of them were showing on my screen.

Thank you much though Smile. Now that I have that issue figured out, the only thing left that I'm scratching my head over is the wallpaper. Is there a way to show two separate Latest Episodes wallpapers? Right now they're shared. I was hoping Playlist Fanart would do it, but that's giving me a black screen.

playlist fanart should be the right option. do the backgrounds work when you focus the widget?
(2012-05-30, 03:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 03:35)tankerdin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 03:21)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]you chose "latest episodes (vpl)" as widget?

playlist fanart should be the right option. do the backgrounds work when you focus the widget?

The fanart for each episode in the widget works just fine regardless of what option I choose. From what I was seeing though, latest episode was rotating out the wallpaper based on what shows were recently added on a timer if I'm not focusing the widget, and then upon focusing the widget it would just switch right to the specific fanart for that show.

If it can't be done it's not a big deal. I'm just really nitpicky Smile
what do you mean exactly with " latest episode was rotating out the wallpaper based on what shows were recently added on a timer "? do backgrounds show up when you wait some time?
it should cycle through the fanarts of the items in the widget.