Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks, but I would like to mention that I don't have an AppleTV just a normal Windows 7 PC (sorry forgot to mention it, it was still early Wink. However do you think this fix wil fix my issue as well. As it seems that his case is that the remote control doesn't work and I have the problem that i have a black screen while i hear the movie playing and then the remote control also doesn't respond to any commands.
(2012-05-29, 07:10)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but I would like to mention that I don't have an AppleTV just a normal Windows 7 PC (sorry forgot to mention it, it was still early Wink. However do you think this fix wil fix my issue as well. As it seems that his case is that the remote control doesn't work and I have the problem that i have a black screen while i hear the movie playing and then the remote control also doesn't respond to any commands.

That doesn't matter what you. Fix is a fix
Ok cool, just checking if we're at same level Wink Could have been that my issue was misunderstood since the problem mentioned in the other post sounds a bit different. However I'm not at home right now otherwise I would have tried that file immediately but won't be till tonight when I get back.
Love v3, but suddenly started getting a "ScriptFailed! RandomItems.py" and then when I select my local video library, which is a custom submenu, it breaks up (all the visual elements strewn across the screen).
Thanks a million for this amazing skin!

But i think there is a problem with the movie set add-on from passion-xbmc.org (2.1.2). After a few minutes using XBMC with Aeon Nox 3.0 (on windows 7), XBMC freezes badly and the only solution is to kill the process through the task manager. When i check the log, the last entries show every time an error exception just after a movie sets scanning process...

Disabling this add-on seems to resolve this bug.

Any hints?

Thanks
(2012-05-29, 09:04)chander Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a million for this amazing skin!

But i think there is a problem with the movie set add-on from passion-xbmc.org (2.1.2). After a few minutes using XBMC with Aeon Nox 3.0 (on windows 7), XBMC freezes badly and the only solution is to kill the process through the task manager. When i check the log, the last entries show every time an error exception just after a movie sets scanning process...

Disabling this add-on seems to resolve this bug.

Any hints?

Thanks

Keep the add-on disabled. Has nothing to do with this skin
No ideas on the watchlist script then? Sad
(2012-05-29, 08:03)Zellig Wrote: [ -> ]Love v3, but suddenly started getting a "ScriptFailed! RandomItems.py" and then when I select my local video library, which is a custom submenu, it breaks up (all the visual elements strewn across the screen).
You are probably using nightlies: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1109773
(2012-05-29, 09:52)Rumik Wrote: [ -> ]No ideas on the watchlist script then? Sad
Nope, sorry. I saw you posted in the watchlist script already, so I'm sure they will figure it out.
First of all: great work on 3.0. It looks and runs great.

I only have only big issue with it, and since it never ever happened on 2.0 I think it must be skin related, although I can't understand why. Sometimes, say one out of ten times, when I start a movies or TV serie, the remote becomes useless. All I can do is shutdown (which is a windows command, not an xbmc command). This never happened before.
(2012-05-29, 13:21)Raytestrak Wrote: [ -> ]First of all: great work on 3.0. It looks and runs great.

I only have only big issue with it, and since it never ever happened on 2.0 I think it must be skin related, although I can't understand why. Sometimes, say one out of ten times, when I start a movies or TV serie, the remote becomes useless. All I can do is shutdown (which is a windows command, not an xbmc command). This never happened before.

Fix is pending on the repo, but until then you can fix it manually. See this post. Follow discussion about it here
(2012-05-29, 13:21)Raytestrak Wrote: [ -> ]First of all: great work on 3.0. It looks and runs great.

If you had read this thread, or the one below that was in all caps, you'd have found your answer.
(2012-05-29, 06:23)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]This weekend I finally got the time to install it and configure it and yesterday evening I wanted some tv-shows. But unfortunately that didn't worked out so great, whenever I turned on an episode I can hear the movie playing but the picture remains black. When I try to use the remote it doesn't work respond at any commands but however the movie still plays.

Anyone else experienced this, when I switch back to MQ3 the same tv-show just instantly plays without any problems.

debug log: http://pastebin.com/uBss7mhT

(2012-05-29, 06:51)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 06:23)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]This weekend I finally got the time to install it and configure it and yesterday evening I wanted some tv-shows. But unfortunately that didn't worked out so great, whenever I turned on an episode I can hear the movie playing but the picture remains black. When I try to use the remote it doesn't work respond at any commands but however the movie still plays.

Anyone else experienced this, when I switch back to MQ3 the same tv-show just instantly plays without any problems.

Will be fixed in upcoming 3.0.1 release, for manual fix see this post.

(2012-05-29, 07:10)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but I would like to mention that I don't have an AppleTV just a normal Windows 7 PC (sorry forgot to mention it, it was still early Wink. However do you think this fix wil fix my issue as well. As it seems that his case is that the remote control doesn't work and I have the problem that i have a black screen while i hear the movie playing and then the remote control also doesn't respond to any commands.

Ok I replaced the file and tested it but unfortunately the issue remains, I don't believe the issue with the remote is the same as what I'm experiencing. And I only have this problem with Nox Sad

New fresh debug log: http://pastebin.com/LeRB33ur
Sorry, fixed in latest GIT Smile
(2012-05-29, 14:27)RavenNL Wrote: [ -> ]

(2012-05-29, 06:51)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]

Will be fixed in upcoming 3.0.1 release, for manual fix see this post.

Ok I replaced the file and tested it but unfortunately the issue remains, I don't believe the issue with the remote is the same as what I'm experiencing. And I only have this problem with Nox Sad

New fresh debug log: http://pastebin.com/LeRB33ur
Okay this seems related to next aired script. You only see it in Nox, because there are not many skins that show next aired information in the library. Try disabling 'Show 'Next Aired' information in the library' to see if that helps.
And if that doesnt help try deleting script.watchlist