Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-09, 02:10)cliffx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 01:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 00:57)cliffx Wrote: [ -> ]Folder.jpg the files are located in the album folder as always been, but now cd covers are missing same thing happened with fanart and artist thumbnails

try removing the texturesxx.db file in userdata/database
there´s something wrong on your end which doesn´t have anything to do with the skin.

It didn't work, but when i'm in fullscreen mode it does show the cd cover and artist thumbnail, i think it might be an option that has reset to its default value when the skin was updated.

btw great work with skin checklist.

you could try backing up and removing your guisettings.xml file.
Does anyone else ever have problems with the Recommended widget not updating properly?

Occasionally it just won't update until I restart.
(2012-07-09, 02:19)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else ever have problems with the Recommended widget not updating properly?

does the debug log tell you something? most probably a script issue.
(2012-07-09, 02:21)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 02:19)simonk83 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else ever have problems with the Recommended widget not updating properly?

does the debug log tell you something? most probably a script issue.

Hmm. I'll have a look next time it plays up. Just enable debug in the settings, then use the xbmc log uploader script?
yep
(2012-07-09, 02:05)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]new stuff:
added a script checklist in settings area so you know if you´re missing out on features Wink

you also have access to fional´s how-to there. thx again for that.

i also prepared support for 3d covers in showcase cover viewtype, only the texture is missing atm.

What about NextAired script?

(2012-07-09, 02:58)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]
added a script checklist in settings area so you know if you´re missing out on features Wink

i also prepared support for 3d covers in showcase cover viewtype, only the texture is missing atm.

What about NextAired script?

added now. thx.

(2012-07-09, 02:10)cliffx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 01:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 00:57)cliffx Wrote: [ -> ]Folder.jpg the files are located in the album folder as always been, but now cd covers are missing same thing happened with fanart and artist thumbnails

try removing the texturesxx.db file in userdata/database
there´s something wrong on your end which doesn´t have anything to do with the skin.

It didn't work, but when i'm in fullscreen mode it does show the cd cover and artist thumbnail, i think it might be an option that has reset to its default value when the skin was updated.

btw great work with skin checklist.

btw if you´re using xbmc 12 alpha: jmarshall is workin on music thumbnails atm, so that´s perhaps the cause.
what about fixing the &quot! bug before other fixes, kinda makes a mockery of the customizable statement in its about statement as aeon nox 3.0 git constantly overwrites guisettings custom menu settings, that and lack of 3d cases as per message pg133 noone has answered, have forced me back to aeon mq 3. i do not know whether its a core or skin issue. i am happy to redesign a 3d case if you can make the code changes, or i would do it if you point me to which file and uncompressed textures files..
(2012-07-09, 04:37)Greg. Wrote: [ -> ]what about fixing the !quot! bug before other fixes, kinda makes a mockery of the customizable statement in its about statement as aeon nox 3.0 git constantly overwrites guisettings custom menu settings, that and lack of 3d cases as per message pg133 noone has answered, have forced me back to aeon mq 3.

the !quot! is script-related and also happens with other skins. In GIT version you can also add a video / music folder without having to use favourites.
3d cases will be implemented tomorrow.
(2012-07-09, 04:37)Greg. Wrote: [ -> ]what about fixing the &quot! bug before other fixes, kinda makes a mockery of the customizable statement in its about statement as aeon nox 3.0 git constantly overwrites guisettings custom menu settings...

I get a git update from the passion repo nearly once a day, and not once have any of my custom menus ever been overwritten. Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean? The guisetting.xml remains untouched unless your going from one version to another (official to git or vice/versa).
(2012-07-09, 04:50)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 04:37)Greg. Wrote: [ -> ]what about fixing the &quot! bug before other fixes, kinda makes a mockery of the customizable statement in its about statement as aeon nox 3.0 git constantly overwrites guisettings custom menu settings...

I get a git update from the passion repo nearly once a day, and not once have any of my custom menus ever been overwritten. Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean? The guisetting.xml remains untouched unless your going from one version to another (official to git or vice/versa).

correct.
(2012-06-30, 23:42)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]How can I customize the mixed Widget? I would like it to have In progress and Featured Movies...

I would like to customize the mixed Widget?
(2012-07-09, 04:50)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]

i think its because im using favorites, if i use custom, is it just a matter of copying the open window dialog as a function?
Hi phil/big noid any update on the full screen music visualization. Still having trouble getting cached images to show up. However local fanarts and extra fanarts all work perfectly. (or is it just me, again ?), if you are working on this i'm sorry to bother you as I know you are very busy coders.

Also a couple of (minor) observations,

Any chance of having a 'minimized' next aired widget when no shows are available as the big blank box shown is a bit obtrusive.
A smaller box with 'no shows today' would be a bit more, well subtle.

Also how do you get the 3d cases to show (I know im on passion repo so probably havent got the update yet but would like to know the naming convention beforehand)

(2012-07-08, 12:58)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]@fional: +1 rep and specially for you :

Big Grin

Hi Big Noid Smile When I try doing the full screen, this is what I get:

and my log http://pastebin.com/ryTJbFcQ

I tried it with a few different trailers, they all seem to go in the same "area" - do I have something set up wrong maybe?

That is really neat, I had no idea I wasn't running a few scripts. Like the actor one or extramusicinfo (not even sure what that one does yet, but I grabbed it off passion!)

On Friday I might take a hand in making some better ones, with maybe some better capturing software (rather than the combo of frapps and an iphone recorder!), since new features seem to be daily!

Is there an associated slowdown when the actor script is running or am I noticing something else? That's a pretty class add-on though, what I did is essentially put the actors add-on in the submenu of Movies and ran it from there.