Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-09, 20:20)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-09, 05:10)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-30, 23:42)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]How can I customize the mixed Widget? I would like it to have In progress and Featured Movies...

I would like to customize the mixed Widget?

Phil? Noid? Is this possible?

no, atm it´s not.
(2012-07-08, 20:37)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there is a little issue when I am in Music > Artists > My Artist > My Album.

If you take a look on the screenshot, there is a shift on the top left bar.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, do you have an answer for this quite issue? Smile

Thanks.
(2012-07-09, 23:52)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-08, 20:37)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there is a little issue when I am in Music > Artists > My Artist > My Album.

If you take a look on the screenshot, there is a shift on the top left bar.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, do you have an answer for this quite issue? Smile

Thanks.

fixed now.
finally i found a way to make workable for me the live random pics background.
the only way is to set somewhere the random pics widget.
in this way, and only in this, the live pics background goes random and is populated.
peppe
I have made 3 smart playlists (with rules based on file path) :
- Movies
- Kids movies
- Parents movies
to separate movies.

I have made a custom menu linked to Movies playlist and 2 sub-menus linked to Kids and Parents playlists.

I want to display live DVD background but covers are populated with items of menu and when I go to sub-menu, covers are not refreshed specific playlist items.

Is there a way to get only Kids movies display on background when I'm on Kids sub-menu ?

Thanks.
Even when I use 3 custom menus to display my 3 smart playlist, I can't get specific background for each custom menu :

Is it possible, when I'm on Kids menu, to get background populated with Kids movies thumbnails. Widgets are OK as I set them to Video Play List but this option is not available for DVD case Sad
(2012-07-10, 16:24)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Even when I use 3 custom menus to display my 3 smart playlist, I can't get specific background for each custom menu :

Is it possible, when I'm on Kids menu, to get background populated with Kids movies thumbnails. Widgets are OK as I set them to Video Play List but this option is not available for DVD case Sad

you got it: it´s not possible at the moment.
OK but it will be possible Big Grin ?

I suppose that it mean to get special XML for each custom menu :S
(2012-07-10, 16:30)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]OK but it will be possible Big Grin ?

I suppose that it mean to get special XML for each custom menu :S

i think i found a neat way to get that done. have fun.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...85f0969e56
Great !!!

I will have a look tomorrow morning when passion repository will be updated.
Can't wait until tomorrow so copy XML form GITHUB and tada :

SO BEAUTIFUL !!!
(2012-07-10, 17:09)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait until tomorrow so copy XML form GITHUB and tada :

SO BEAUTIFUL !!!

when using 1280x1024 it´s not thaat beautiful Wink
(2012-07-09, 12:25)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi phil/big noid any update on the full screen music visualization. Still having trouble getting cached images to show up. However local fanarts and extra fanarts all work perfectly. (or is it just me, again ?), if you are working on this i'm sorry to bother you as I know you are very busy coders.

What's exactly not working? I don't get what the cached images are.
edit: nvm
Just want to give a big thanks to Big and Phil for this awesome skin. Love it, been using it for a while now and never got around to thanking them and all the contributors for their amazing work. As for the 3.5 release the skin has never felt better, the widgets pop up smoothly and quickly. I had the mixed widget problem before but its all fixed now Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Thanks Guys!