Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Alaska development thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nvaia Wrote:Yes his old fork is still there, but I am refering to his new fork which I downloaded yesterday and is now gone. Not to sure why you didn't catch that in the previous post. Rolleyes

Are you talking about this one?

http://github.com/HitcherUK/Alaska/network

Not too hard to search.
tuckbodi Wrote:Are you talking about this one?

http://github.com/HitcherUK/Alaska/network

No I am not talking about that one. I was refering the the HitcherUK/skin repo.

Quote:Not too hard to search.

No it isn't. Thanks for the random fact. Here's another: My neighbor is an avid fisherman
nvaia Wrote:No I am not talking about that one. I was refering the the HitcherUK/skin repo.

No it isn't. Thanks for the random fact. Here's another: My neighbor is an avid fisherman

You're an idiot. Thx for screwing the rest of us.
nvaia Wrote:You like xperience better than ellipsis?

Xperience is very.

Thanks buddy! Tongue
tuckbodi Wrote:You're an idiot. Thx for screwing the rest of us.

Not to sure how I screwed anyone here, but you're welcome, I guess
XBMCG33K Wrote:Thanks buddy! Tongue

Anytime! Big Grin
Not to be rude or anything but I dont really so the point of this thread anymore if there really isnt any discussion in regards to the Alaska thread as this has become more a bitch-fight thread instead.

Anyhow, I think it would be wise if a moderator would just close this thread and perhaps when the time comes for Alaska to be released or at least made to the public again, we can open a new thread.
My neighbor is a transsexual nazi eskimo.... +1 to the "clink", this has devolved into debauchery.
OlafBerserker77 Wrote:My neighbor is a transsexual nazi eskimo.... +1 to the "clink", this has devolved into debauchery.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...That was glorious!
grupy Wrote:Anyhow, I think it would be wise if a moderator would just close this thread and perhaps when the time comes for Alaska to be released or at least made to the public again, we can open a new thread.

I agree. Freedom of speech is not welcome here. Ideas are not welcome here. Community is not welcome here. The skin shall only be released when it is 100% perfect and no further changes need to be made. And to make it even more exciting and to ensure no pesky ideas get into the mix Alaska shall be kept behind closed doors so nobody can even see the progress! [Evil Laugh]
jaytyler Wrote:I agree. Freedom of speech is not welcome here. Ideas are not welcome here. Community is not welcome here. The skin shall only be released when it is 100% perfect and no further changes need to be made. And to make it even more exciting and to ensure no pesky ideas get into the mix Alaska shall be kept behind closed doors so nobody can even see the progress! [Evil Laugh]

I don't see many ideas being floated here at the moment.
redtapemedia Wrote:I don't see many ideas being floated here at the moment.

Probably because we can't see the development. So we don't really know what to suggest I suppose.

I'll admit this thread has strayed wayyy off topic, and there is really no reason to have it open still. I blame this on the "closed doors" though. Not necessarily saying that using a private dev forum was a bad idea - but it certainly changed the landscape of this thread for the worst.
I was fortunate enough to download the latest copy (as of 10/4) of Alaska by Hitcher, before it was removed. If you would like a copy, I have uploaded it and you can download it here

edit: I am only posting this because we were told we could follow the progress of Alaska on github. So as far as I know, I am not doing anything wrong.
nvaia Wrote:I was fortunate enough to download the latest copy (as of 10/4) of Alaska by Hitcher, before it was removed. If you would like a copy, I have uploaded it and you can download it here

edit: I am only posting this because we were told we could follow the progress of Alaska on github. So as far as I know, I am not doing anything wrong.

There were updates to the HitcherUK/Alaska as recent as a few hours ago....
stoli Wrote:There were updates to the HitcherUK/Alaska as recent as a few hours ago....

I've been watching that one too, some of the other files in HitcherUK/Alaska are not as up to date as the ones in HitcherUK/skin. Maybe HitcherUK/skin was just a test skin? Either way there it is...enjoy.