Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Alaska development thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds hot Jezz X.
Hey if the dialogues are not done yet, I'll go back to my hole, its just they are changing which each new release but I am having real issues with which is currently selected. To my mind there should be two colours, one for highlighted and one for not, if they are not available then fine the movement between them will mean the ones that are not available will be ignored, they do not need to be highlighted in any other colour to say they are not available.
It must be an OSX problem because this is how it looks for me on Windows/Xbox.

OK so do I need to speak to Apple about this Wink
This skin is coming along very nice, think I'll use this instead of Aeon in the future. Also because of it's performance. I personally prefer the dark blue version I see around here. Is this just a customize setting, or do I need to download a mod?
Big update this time people - Home Customisation.

In action video

Check first post for download links.
Yay, looks awesome!
I really like the home style 3. All great. Good work Hitcher!
Hitcher,
At the very end of the home customization video the button images transition to new images, I think it might look even better by doing some kind of staggered transition so the images don't all change at the same time.
sialivi Wrote:Hitcher,
At the very end of the home customization video the button images transition to new images, I think it might look even better by doing some kind of staggered transition so the images don't all change at the same time.

Give me the code and I'll put it in.
Wouldn't it be nice with like a wall view for movies of some sort?
i think it really would Smile
garyi Wrote:OK so do I need to speak to Apple about this Wink

haha you'll need to upgrade to snow leopard to fix this Smile
are there tv show ratings flags? does this skin support them? as in TV-G and such...
Only One Haze Wrote:are there tv show ratings flags? does this skin support them? as in TV-G and such...

Not yet but I just committed code and images for that. Should make their way into Hitchers repository soon.
Added the latest github last night and noticed that programs and scripts forces xbmc to close in ubuntu 9.10. This might be an issue with the XBMC svn build but thought i'd mention it anyway.

It's looking great. Just the dialogs and font colour choices that require a little bit of focus now I think.