Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Alaska development thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this menu is still unimplemented and codding it is a very difficult thing (at least for my limited knowledge).
If it's got <!--Empty--> at the top then it's not been worked on yet by any of us.
it's good to know that. Thanks for your work.
I've just done a quick fix for all the Empty XML files so they all have a white background and the text should be readable. Baer in mind that it's nothing more than making them usable.

Each one of them can be turned off individually.

Very nice work on the new media flags. I like the option to turn on/off each one individually. I also like the new "Global Temp" setting. As they say, it's the small things...

Just a question (not pushing but just curious), do you plan on doing the watched overlay for movies anytime soon? Thank you for any info you can offer.

Again, great work so far. Nod
Sorry for going a little off topic, but what do I have to modify to prevent the main menu icons (home 2) to be faded. I want to do this and still have the backdrop in the background of course ..and also with a diffuse.

I'm tired of having my wallpaper slideshows in the main menu faded :rolleyes2: This is how I'm hoping it will look like in the end.

Look back a page or two for the 'fade animation' posts.
I'm sorry but I really don't like the new icons. I'd much prefer to keep just the rating flag in the new format--the rest were much better before.

Of course, it's not up to me, and I'm sure there's plenty of people that disagree with me.

edit: To clarify why I don't like the new icons, they're too confined, the hard borders don't fit with the open/airiness of the rest of the skin.
Still all looking great. Just a question to the movie library views. Will there be one that uses the posters rather than fanart, but still shows the plot?
Hitcher Wrote:Image

i like the new mediaflags, well done!
but wouldn't it look more 'balanced' if you'd swap the audio channels/codec fields?

ronie Wrote:i like the new mediaflags, well done!
but wouldn't it look more 'balanced' if you'd swap the audio channels/codec fields?

I like this idea, I think looks much more balanced.
ronie Wrote:i like the new mediaflags, well done!

Imagine someone disables Rating or someone disables the video flags and then it suddenly doesn't look balanced anymore.