Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Alaska development thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is maybe not a Alaska-specific question but is there a way to only show each season/thumb once in poster-view? When there is only a few seasons in a tv show the thumbs repeats it selfs and I find that really annoying.

think that's normal, it's a wrap list, not a fixed list.
It can be changed easily enough but then Movies will look like this -

Hmm that's too bad. Well I guess I can live with how it is now ^^
Hitcher Wrote:It can be changed easily enough but then Movies will look like this -

if you're interested in trying a workaround, you could code both a wraplist and a fixedlist
and use a visible condition based on stringcompare(IntegerGreaterThan(Container(id).NumItems,number))
to display the correct one depending on the number of items in the list.
ronie Wrote:if you're interested in trying a workaround, you could code both a wraplist and a fixedlist
and use a visible condition based on stringcompare(IntegerGreaterThan(Container(id).NumItems,number))
to display the correct one depending on the number of items in the list.
I did that with Aeon. I might look at coding it for Alaska at some point but right now I'm sorting out the Home menu.

EDIT: Actually I didn't use the > one.
Can't get it to work ronie.

Using

Code:
!stringcompare(IntegerGreaterThan(Container(50).NumItems,8))

and

Code:
stringcompare(IntegerGreaterThan(Container(50).NumItems,8))

it always uses the first one no matter how many items there are.
you'd need at least svn 23198 or up...
but on the other hand, i can't get it to work either. maybe it's broken?
ronie Wrote:you'd need at least svn 23198 or up...
but on the other hand, i can't get it to work either. maybe it's broken?

I'm on 24148.
Is there plans to make the highlighted item more highlighted (in lists, menus etc?)

Its barely readable on a TV
If you mean a CRT I have access to one I'm afraid so that'll be down to someone making a new colour scheme especially for them.
No not CRT its an modern LCD but even on a computer looking right at it its very hard to identify the highlighted text. For instance in 'add source' its nearly impossible to tell if you are on the OK or the CANCEL button.

I just think the difference between highlighted and none highlighted needs to be a lot stronger.

Also on the new lip sync adjustment all you see often is a red blob as the transparency of the text on certain coloured backgrounds makes its impossible to see.
garyi Wrote:No not CRT its an modern LCD but even on a computer looking right at it its very hard to identify the highlighted text. For instance in 'add source' its nearly impossible to tell if you are on the OK or the CANCEL button.

I just think the difference between highlighted and none highlighted needs to be a lot stronger.
Seriously?

It's twice as big and black when highlighted and light grey when not.
garyi Wrote:Also on the new lip sync adjustment all you see often is a red blob as the transparency of the text on certain coloured backgrounds makes its impossible to see.
Fixed.

Hi, i have 2 questions about the Alaska theme:

1. Can you tell me how I get this home buttons like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDB1Iyi0OUo

2. If I open Alaska in Plex.. and want to open a menu (e.g. movies) the whole application chrashes.... why? Im on a mac mini

thanks anyway and sorry for my bad english. =)
1. Select 'Home 2' in Alaska settings.

2. No idea.