Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Alaska development thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only One Haze Wrote:helps to read the thread

ty man!
I try it with mouse because I'm still working on hit and I don't have any IR Remote to use.

Anyway this skin is awsome
Could you post a link for that bad boy, Mr. jbor613?
Just did my first pull of the repo in a couple of weeks and wanted to say great work everyone! Alaska is really coming together beautifully.
legendman Wrote:Could you post a link for that bad boy, Mr. jbor613?

Sure thing! Now, as of right now you have to use it as an entire Alaska-Khaki skin. Put the khaki.xml file in the "colors" folder, and replace the entire Media folder.

I might have missed a few things, specifically music-wise, since I don't use the music section.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n3nqllmkomb
Thanks, man Big Grin
Im sure this has been asked and is on the drawingboard, but is/will fanart be supported in Alaska for the music section?

On another note, when a movie is selected and the info button is pushed, it brings up the synopsis ok, but doesn scroll at all. Is this a known issue?

Thanks and really digging this skin.
Music fanart works for me and have you enabled plot scrolling?
New bugs in the latest Git commit. The darker text means options in menus after the context menu aren't being highlighted (movie info -> refresh movie info, get thumbs, etc.). I also can't hide things in home 3. Trying to hide programs or pictures does nothing.

Thanks for the great skin.
rsjr Wrote:I also can't hide things in home 3. Trying to hide programs or pictures does nothing.

Thanks for the great skin.
Fixed.
Hitcher

I just did a git update.

Can I add items to the submenus (for Videos for example) yet?

Or is it just a placeholder in Settings?

I tried but I can't get it to work.
rsjr Wrote:The darker text means options in menus after the context menu aren't being highlighted (movie info -> refresh movie info, get thumbs, etc.).
Can't find anything wrong here.

Ayla Wrote:Hitcher

I just did a git update.

Can I add items to the submenus (for Videos for example) yet?

Or is it just a placeholder in Settings?

I tried but I can't get it to work.
Placeholder for now, you've pulled in-between me finishing up for the day.

The sub menu's taken up too much of my time as it so you'll have to be patient before you can add items.

While this is on topic, where is this option screen located. I'm at work now but last time I looked I saw reference to it in MyVideoNav.xml but I was looking to change it to vertical but couldn't find where the spacing and layout was located?
Check the includes.xml for "WindowMenuButton".
Hitcher Wrote:Music fanart works for me and have you enabled plot scrolling?

Got plot scrolling enabled now.....thanks.

Still cant get my music fanart to show up. I have them labeled as "fanart" in the folders....is that correct??
jondr13 Wrote:Still cant get my music fanart to show up. I have them labeled as "fanart" in the folders....is that correct??
I let XBMC scrape mine but this is from the wiki.

Quote:You can also have your own custom FanArt background via fanart.jpg in the artist folder.