Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@nul7 - I dont know if i did something wrong or if its simply not inside EMM at the moment.

I got today 1161 and tested tv again but i dont have any Season Posters. Im not sure where xbmc itself want it as i have it on 2 places from MIP.

TVSHOW/season01.tbn

and also under

TVSHOW/season 1/folder.jpg

Thats the posters for each season and not the fanart you talk yesterday Smile
About the trailers: It does seem to change the mp4 link every now and then. To get streaming trailers working, we'd need a script of some kind to grab the current valid mp4 link...is that possible? I know firefox extensions/greasemonkey scripts can do it...is it possible within a skin?
TugboatBill Wrote:What file format are your movies in? You do know this feature doesn't work for ISOs, don't you?
Under the movie file name are Audio-TS and Video-TS with the following in the Video folder............
VTS_01_1 thru VTS_01_5 all VOB files.
vhammond Wrote:Under the movie file name are Audio-TS and Video-TS with the following in the Video folder............
VTS_01_1 thru VTS_01_5 all VOB files.

It doesn't work for DVD files.
nul7 Wrote:Ok... that explains it. Then it's already fixed in the new builds.... the last batch of test releases are still available on http://www.mediafire.com/embermm.

Cool, thanks. I tried overwriting my current install with the x64 test release, but then my movie folder list wouldn't update. It would just hang there. I ended up reverting back to r1102 Beta x64.

I don't know if you are pruning html code from the plot summary, but for "The Chronicles of Riddick" tt0296572 -- it's storing the hyperlink for the actor's names. This is still for build r1102.
nul7 Wrote:Once TV Shows is done, we'll get started on music support... so maybe 6 months or so. lol

That's cool... I can wait. As long as it's on the roadmap, I'm happy. Cool
coendeurloo Wrote:It doesn't work for DVD files.

What kind of files does it work with??
vhammond Wrote:What kind of files does it work with??

Anything but disc images (iso, bin, cue, etc), rar files, and full disc rips (video_ts/bdmv).
MrDVD Wrote:@nul7 - I dont know if i did something wrong or if its simply not inside EMM at the moment.

I got today 1161 and tested tv again but i dont have any Season Posters. Im not sure where xbmc itself want it as i have it on 2 places from MIP.

TVSHOW/season01.tbn

and also under

TVSHOW/season 1/folder.jpg

Thats the posters for each season and not the fanart you talk yesterday Smile

They're being detected and saved to the db, just not displayed yet.
burritoboy9984 Wrote:I posted this in the General forum and I would figure I would post it here since I didn't get the global solution just an individual one...

My problem is that I had my files all named normal... IE "The Hive" "The One" etc etc... And in xbmc it would skip "The" and the movies would be under H and O respectively... Now after emm... "The Hive (2008)" "The One (2001)"... and now the files are found under T for The and not H for Hive or O for One...

Now I did read this a couple pages back...

My question is, how do I go about editing my whole library at once using the name they are displayed under in emm for the sort title?

Thanks in advance!
-Erik

Ok, I have a slight change in request since I got that working with library mode... is there a way that I can use emm to rename the folders as "Hive, The (2008)" instead of "The Hive (2008)"?

Thanks in advance!
-Erik
Is there a way to batch download the trailers to disk?

Is there anything that can be said about the inclusion of streaming trailers in the new upcoming version of EMM?
coendeurloo Wrote:Is there a way to batch download the trailers to disk?

Like the "trailer only" scraper which you can find among all the auto-scrapers?

coendeurloo Wrote:Is there anything that can be said about the inclusion of streaming trailers in the new upcoming version of EMM?

How could you design that? Ember is saving all the movie info to a static .nfo file, which you then import to xbmc. Once imported, it is out of Ember's control.
Even if Ember could handle this somehow (which I doubt), how would you update xbmc?
olympia Wrote:Like the "trailer only" scraper which you can find among all the auto-scrapers?

I mean what options do I need to check in the trailer settings, just uncheck 'only get urls during scrapers'?

Quote:How could you design that? Ember is saving all the movie info to a static .nfo file, which you then import to xbmc. Once imported, it is out of Ember's control.
Even if Ember could handle this somehow (which I doubt), how would you update xbmc?
I was thinking more about a collaboration between skin makers/xbmc developers and EMM. So you'd only need to feed the xbmc with a youtube URL, and the skin or xbmc itself could process it. Though I think this would violate current Youtube terms....it would be pretty cool.
fnwc Wrote:Cool, thanks. I tried overwriting my current install with the x64 test release, but then my movie folder list wouldn't update. It would just hang there.

Yep mine does the same thing.
Can anyone tell me how to NOT have Ember put in links to every actor in the movie?

I unchecked the "cast" button but that didnt work. Thanks!