Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nuno Wrote:This is a XBMC issue, so i can't help much... but seems like a source issue.. possibly not giving the correct path to xbmc

Ok Thanks, could I solve this problem, by erasing any file in xbmc/emm ? Huh
ubuntuf4n Wrote:Ok Thanks, could I solve this problem, by erasing any file in xbmc/emm ? Huh

Any file?

Try making sure your source(s) are set up properly, clean them, and then update your source(s).
TugboatBill Wrote:Any file?

Try making sure your source(s) are set up properly, clean them, and then update your source(s).

I had erase everything in the folder (besides the dvd-files).
After that I made a rescrape via EMM.
But the problem still exists.

It is very odd because there are some DVDs which are recognized from xbmc as a DVD (single entry) and the other are recognized in multiple entries (per dvd).

Do I have to modify my Nfo's of those files ?
Is anyone else scraping metadata and having it the disk-type logo(movie screen where it displays meta/poster/fanart preview) as Bluray Disk?

These are XVID movies and for some reason - they are getting picked up as BluRays...

I dont get it Smile
daquint Wrote:Is anyone else scraping metadata and having it the disk-type logo(movie screen where it displays meta/poster/fanart preview) as Bluray Disk?

These are XVID movies and for some reason - they are getting picked up as BluRays...

I dont get it Smile

What is the filename?
ubuntuf4n Wrote:I had erase everything in the folder (besides the dvd-files).
After that I made a rescrape via EMM.
But the problem still exists.

It is very odd because there are some DVDs which are recognized from xbmc as a DVD (single entry) and the other are recognized in multiple entries (per dvd).

Do I have to modify my Nfo's of those files ?

If Ember is creating the files properly (only one nfo in the VIDEO_TS folder) then that's as far as our support can go... we are users of XBMC not troubleshooters. lol Create a post in the support forum for the version of XBMC you use. As mentioned, I, too, think you are not setting your sources up properly in XBMC (maybe adding the VIDEO_TS folder itself as a source?? ....which is not the proper way).
Quote:What is the filename?

There are many cases but they are all basic "movie title (Year)"

Specifically:

O Brother, Where Art Thou (2000).avi

The metadata displays in the info as:

<streamdetails>
<video>
<width>720</width>
<height>320</height>
<aspect>2.250</aspect>
<codec>XVID</codec>
<format>XVID</format>
<duration>1h 47mn</duration>
<bitrate>1 486 Kbps</bitrate>
<container>.avi</container>
<codecid>XVID</codecid>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
</video>
<audio>
<language>eng</language>
<codec>AC3</codec>
<channels>6</channels>
<bitrate>448 Kbps</bitrate>
</audio>
</streamdetails>
daquint Wrote:There are many cases but they are all basic "movie title (Year)"

Specifically:

O Brother, Where Art Thou (2000).avi

The metadata displays in the info as:

<streamdetails>
<video>
<width>720</width>
<height>320</height>
<aspect>2.250</aspect>
<codec>XVID</codec>
<format>XVID</format>
<duration>1h 47mn</duration>
<bitrate>1 486 Kbps</bitrate>
<container>.avi</container>
<codecid>XVID</codecid>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
</video>
<audio>
<language>eng</language>
<codec>AC3</codec>
<channels>6</channels>
<bitrate>448 Kbps</bitrate>
</audio>
</streamdetails>

Oops... I forgot the "rip" in the regex. Was matching anything with "br". Fixed.
daquint Wrote:Is anyone else scraping metadata and having it the disk-type logo(movie screen where it displays meta/poster/fanart preview) as Bluray Disk?

I dont get it Smile

I reloaded the movie inside xbmc with NFO and it shows up correctly (as Xvid)

Could it be a bug with Ember? I will file it if confirmed.

Thanks
nul7 Wrote:Oops... I forgot the "rip" in the regex. Was matching anything with "br". Fixed.

Ahh cool!

Thanks Smile
daquint Wrote:I reloaded the movie inside xbmc with NFO and it shows up correctly (as Xvid)

Could it be a bug with Ember? I will file it if confirmed.

Thanks

Read 1 post up. lol

EDIT: And just for clarification, this is just a display problem. It has no affect on the files Ember creates or what XBMC will import. Wink
I upgraded to the newest version and im having trouble, dwnloading trailers. I click on the Download trailer button, then it takes me to select the quality, but it doesnt show any selections its just a blank box. Also when i click on a movie i want to scrape individually it scrapes everything but it doesnt save anything to my hard drive.Huh Dont wan to submit a bug because im almost certain its an issue on my end. started on the newest version.
CorpseTumor Wrote:I upgraded to the newest version and im having trouble, dwnloading trailers. I click on the Download trailer button, then it takes me to select the quality, but it doesnt show any selections its just a blank box. Also when i click on a movie i want to scrape individually it scrapes everything but it doesnt save anything to my hard drive.Huh Dont wan to submit a bug because im almost certain its an issue on my end. started on the newest version.

If it's not saving anything, either you haven't enabled any file naming options, or you have selected improper ones for your file/folder structure. It could also be a permissions problem, but you should see an error in this case.

More than likely the trailer just doesn't exist any more on YouTube. What movie are you trying to get a trailer from and what trailer sites do you have enabled?
Hi guys, i've installed the final version of EMM but it ask me everytime the UAC autorization on win 7... I use it in a script chain and that create me some trouble... There's a way to solve it? It never asked before...
Damm april fool Tongue