Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is sick guys.

I can't seem to get it working though.

First on the source list it doesn't show all my EMM sources. I then populate my sources and choose the corresponding source from the drop down. I click OK and save everything. I come back and the populated sources are gone from the drop downs.

Any ideas? Reinstall EMM? Big Grin
krypt2nite Wrote:This is sick guys.

I can't seem to get it working though.

First on the source list it doesn't show all my EMM sources. I then populate my sources and choose the corresponding source from the drop down. I click OK and save everything. I come back and the populated sources are gone from the drop downs.

Any ideas? Reinstall EMM? Big Grin

Have you update over a previous versions? if so delete advancedsetiings.xml.. setting changed from old version you may having issue because of that.. if not please open a issue in tracker so we can follow it! (attach you advancedsettings.xml after configuring you xbmc host pls)
Sure thing man. I reinstalled a fresh EMM and added one single source and same issues.

Bug #546

Doesn't have anything to do with my EMM machine being 64bit WIN7 does it?
krypt2nite Wrote:Sure thing man. I reinstalled a fresh EMM and added one single source and same issues.

Bug #546

Doesn't have anything to do with my EMM machine being 64bit WIN7 does it?

I'm working on it.. please follow the tracker Smile
Hi Guys

Great programme

Finally got round to doing my tv shows, all seem ok, I seem to have a problem if I have two seasons. When I load in for example Calafornication, it shows me season 1 and season 2, however if I then try to rescrape to get the info,season 2 just disappears. All my files are in folder called TV Shows within that I have one folder for each TV show, I hav the latest version 1.2, any help appreciated, pretty sure it is something I'm doing

Paul Big Grin
olympia Wrote:I am not sure I understand your first question. Just create a folder for them nad set up this folder also as a separate source.

It is not scanning the drive. You can only do this manually.

Edit: how on earth should Ember even detect which movie are on a DVD?
Thanks, but I can't even figure out how to scan the metadata. I was able to create the offline movie, but do I need to enter the metadata manually?
david81 Wrote:Loving the new Ember, but having one little issue that just cropped up. When I'm scraping TMDB for posters, I get plenty of choices that show "Multiple" sizes available, but I can only select "Medium". The others are grayed out.

Might this have anything to do with the announcement I got from TMDB the other day about changes to the site and API?

Is anyone else still seeing this? Thanks for the latest!
uncertainty Wrote:Thanks, that resolved my TVDB scraper issue.
and mine as well
I would like to make a feature request. I know I'm suppose to at the ember web sight, but for some reason I'm an Invalid user.

Any way, I was wondering if it would be possible to edit multiple episodes at one time?
scrolling Wrote:I would like to make a feature request. I know I'm suppose to at the ember web sight, but for some reason I'm an Invalid user.

Any way, I was wondering if it would be possible to edit multiple episodes at one time?

Can you indicate the username you tried to register with?
Paulkai Wrote:Hi Guys
All my files are in folder called TV Shows within that I have one folder for each TV show
Paul Big Grin

so the paths look like:

\TV Shows\Californication\S01
\TV Shows\Californication\S02

?
Hi,
I have my entire movies saved on a acer home server.
with all the old versions of the EMM I could manage this easily.
since the current version will be removed at the database-updating all the movies and I have to enter the path of the films from scratch.
what can it be?
System is:
Win7 Ultimate & Acer easystore h340 with Windows Home Server
greetz from germany
I am having a problem where Ember isn't finding media on any newly added sources since I upgraded to v1.2. I tried to find a log, but there only an old file in the log folder.
I've been trying to figure this out, but no luck, so i finally decided to ask for help.

EMM does not detecting my TV Shows (structure). I have
- Season 01
- 24.1x01.12.00.AM_1.00.AM.AC3.DVDRip
- 24.1x01.12.00.am_1.00.am.ac3.dvdrip_ws_xvid.avi

same thing for all the other shows, but it DOES detect all the shows just fine with this folder structure:

- Season 01
- 24.1x01.12.00.am_1.00.am.ac3.dvdrip_ws_xvid.avi

I DON'T want to move all episodes from their folders into one folder with all avis inside.

This just looks like if recursive scanning was on, it would work. Do I have to edit regex or am I doing something wrong?
(running ember 1.2, on win xp)

Thank you.
RockDawg Wrote:I am having a problem where Ember isn't finding media on any newly added sources since I upgraded to v1.2. I tried to find a log, but there only an old file in the log folder.

It's quite a few information to track it down.