Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also, before I forget.... if you plan to stream trailers from Youtube using URLs found by Ember, you will need to use the YouTrailer script by stanley87: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69593
Just wanted to say that this tool is really great! It's fast, has a clean interface and easy to use.

Thanks a lot!
BadMuts Wrote:Just wanted to say that this tool is really great! It's fast, has a clean interface and easy to use.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks!
If there are any moderators/admins reading this, can you please update the thread title to add "and TV Shows"? lol There is no staff member assigned to this forum (at least not one listed on the "forum leaders" page) and I don't want to go bothering a staff member over something so trivial. Thank you!
Thanks for a great piece of software, fellas. I've been waiting for this to sort my TV Shows out!..

I've raised this as an issue on the correct page, but just wondered if anyone else is having trouble using the 'Change Images' function. It displays a selection of fanart and allows you to select one, but then downloads a low-res version of it. I haven't seen this issue raised anywhere else on this thread. Maybe it's a TVDb issue?..Huh
Hallo, is it normal that when i add an episode to an folder and hit "update library", emm find the now episode and add the nfo and poster but not the meta data or do i have to change something inside my config ?

Edit:

I have one more question, is there maybe a option where i can set EMM to akt like it was up to r1105 for scrape Movies without imdb number ?

Up to r1105 EMM ask which movie it is and i was able to insert an imdb # inside this window but now sometimes EMM didnt ask as it think it knows the correct one and than srape some wrong one.

Maybe i have to say that i use rightclick on an title and hit (Re) Scrape Movie.
MrDVD Wrote:I have one more question, is there maybe a option where i can set EMM to akt like it was up to r1105 for scrape Movies without imdb number ?

To come to the imdb movie search result window you have to go to "change movie", there you can enter an imdb id manually.
Whats the procedure if I want to use the latest svn version ?
I can't seem to get it toscrape for TV shows. They scrape media button is greyed out. I can right click on the show and try from there, but it deosn't come back with anything new. Also it doesn't update the seasons or episodes at all. I must have done something wrong, but can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help.
sphere Wrote:To come to the imdb movie search result window you have to go to "change movie", there you can enter an imdb id manually.

Thx for the info, but than EMM ask allso when there are nfo's with an imdb number present.
MrDVD Wrote:Thx for the info, but than EMM ask allso when there are nfo's with an imdb number present.

yes, but there you can search again by typing in the title and press the search button. Or you can check "Manual IMDB Entry" and copy&paste an imdb id.

Perhaps we talk at cross purposes Wink

Your other question regarding the tv-show meta data:
There is a setting: TV-Shows-> Scrapers - Data -> "Scan Meta Data".
If this is enabled ember scans the meta data of your episodes.

regards
SHen350 Wrote:I can't seem to get it toscrape for TV shows. They scrape media button is greyed out. I can right click on the show and try from there, but it deosn't come back with anything new. Also it doesn't update the seasons or episodes at all. I must have done something wrong, but can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help.

Yeah I've got the same question, theres really on progress bar on what's being scrapped for TV Shows, so it's hard to tell what's going on.
SHen350 Wrote:I can't seem to get it toscrape for TV shows. They scrape media button is greyed out. I can right click on the show and try from there, but it deosn't come back with anything new. Also it doesn't update the seasons or episodes at all. I must have done something wrong, but can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help.

same issue here. why's the scrape media button for tv shows grayed out?

NVMD: not implemented yet... see this post:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=511...count=3579
As far as I know, Ember does not offer auto-scrape for multiple (or all) shows yet. You have to scrape each show individually for now. Still works great though!