Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TheShortOfIt Wrote:yeah its finally here... but I have the problem, that all extrathumbs arent detected anymore in 1.0.. I dont have a "checkmark" and in Movieoptions "Extrathumbs" and "Frame Extraktion" is missing...

What checkmarks are you looking for?
There is a general enable/disable setting for frame extraction in module settings
Auto-frame extraction is at Movies/Images & Trailers?
Have you enabled "detect only one movie in each folders" for your source. You can have extrathumbs only in that case.

TheShortOfIt Wrote:and.. ofc.. how I can scan TV Shows? Scrape button is greyed out Big Grin

Right click on the show? Wink
craigd Wrote:I'm 99.9% certain it's something I've set, or not set, though. especially since I missed a big fukin box that says sort tokens to ignore.

Settings/Movies/images & Trailers/trailers
Have you enabled trailer downloading during auto and/or single scraping scraping?
olympia Wrote:Settings/Movies/images & Trailers/trailers
Have you enabled trailer downloading during auto and/or single scraping scraping?

As I mentioned I was having the same issue with all the relevant trailer options checked, I've just posted a bug for it.
FidoFuz Wrote:As I mentioned I was having the same issue with all the relevant trailer options checked, I've just posted a bug for it.

okay, okay Smile
olympia Wrote:okay, okay Smile

I'll probably be a bit annoying until the issues are resolved, but at least it won't be as annoying as monkeyboy Smile
Great work guys TV scraper works great here for me Smile

One question why if you click on season or episode does the fanart image turn black and white ?
FidoFuz Wrote:I'll probably be a bit annoying until the issues are resolved, but at least it won't be as annoying as monkeyboy Smile

You are invaluable to us Fido. Seriously! Thank you for all your help and efforts!
>>X<<' Wrote:Great work guys TV scraper works great here for me Smile

One question why if you click on season or episode does the fanart image turn black and white ?

You have "Show Missing Episodes" checked in settings which means it will display all episodes in the list, even if EMM does not detect them in your folder. Missing episodes are displayed in grayscale to differentiate them from episodes you already have.
Thanks guys, works great!

The best media manager just got better!
FidoFuz Wrote:You have "Show Missing Episodes" checked in settings which means it will display all episodes in the list, even if EMM does not detect them in your folder. Missing episodes are displayed in grayscale to differentiate them from episodes you already have.

No I haven't read what I said "fanart image turns black and white" not talking about episode titles
olympia Wrote:What checkmarks are you looking for?
There is a general enable/disable setting for frame extraction in module settings
Auto-frame extraction is at Movies/Images & Trailers?
Have you enabled "detect only one movie in each folders" for your source. You can have extrathumbs only in that case.

Right click on the show? Wink

Ahh great thx... Big Grin - It was the "detect only one movie in each folders" settings... omg... I would search this for next 10 years.. thanks for help Big Grin

Yeah right click on show works Big Grin .. seems there is no "mass scrape"

But holy shit... this TV Series Scraping is fuckin awesome... Only scraped 2 atm, because Im bit busy... but everything went very well.. I have to go and get some Kleenex now (or Tempo in germany Big Grin)
Hi, Thanks so much for this new version. I am delighted to see TV Show support.

I have two initial problems. I will post bug reports if these arn't known issues.

1) I have "Star Trek Voyager", and in for example "Season 1", the episode "Title" and "#" seem incorrect for many of the episodes.

I use naming convention s01e09.mkv, yet I see both episode "9" aswell as episode "-9", which shows up with title "Star Trek Voyager S01E-9".

2) When scraping an entire TV Show, should I be able to select the fanart, posters I prefer for each season for example. When I select a preferred image, and navigate through to a different season. If I navigate back to the previous season, my preferred / selected image is no longer selected.

Maybe I am misinterpreting the behaviour of the GUI here? I often choose poster shaped rather than banner shaped images where possible, but when I select OK, the incorrect one would be saved.
>>X<<' Wrote:No I haven't read what I said "fanart image turns black and white" not talking about episode titles

I am talking about the fanart image. When you click on a missing episode it shows the fanart image as black and white. What you may be referring to is the poster, not the fanart.

When you click a season, ember will show the season poster, however if the season poster is missing ember will alternatively just show the tv show poster but have it in grayscale. It will turn back to colour again when you click the show.
mark007 Wrote:1) I have "Star Trek Voyager", and in for example "Season 1", the episode "Title" and "#" seem incorrect for many of the episodes.

I use naming convention s01e09.mkv, yet I see both episode "9" aswell as episode "-9", which shows up with title "Star Trek Voyager S01E-9".

Negative episode numbers are used when EMM cannot determine the proper episode number from the filename.

Click on the episode in question and have a look at it's filename in the right hand pane. You'll probably find it is something like

Star Trek Voyager season 1 extras.avi

In the case of this filename, ember has no way of knowing what the episode number may be so it places the episode under season 1 with a negative episode number.

If you know what it should be they right click the offending episode, choose edit episode and enter the correct episode/season.
mark007 Wrote:2) When scraping an entire TV Show, should I be able to select the fanart, posters I prefer for each season for example. When I select a preferred image, and navigate through to a different season. If I navigate back to the previous season, my preferred / selected image is no longer selected.

Maybe I am misinterpreting the behaviour of the GUI here? I often choose poster shaped rather than banner shaped images where possible, but when I select OK, the incorrect one would be saved.

In the settings under "TV Shows/Files and Sources"

Do you have anything checked under Season Fanart?