Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys are amazing! I feel not too many people have such dedication and consistency (with anything) as you guys with emm.

I love the program and really appreciate all your efforts and hard work. I hope everyone will donate to support you and much bigger things will come from this, because this program truly stands out from the rest. Thank you.
steve1977 Wrote:Unfortunately, another prob came up with multi-part movies. It used to work in prior versions, but stopped working now:

Posters and fanart for multi-part movies are not recognized in EMM anymore. They are currently within the movie folders in the following format:

/movie/movie_cd1.avi
/movie/movie_cd2.avi
/movie/movie_cd1.nfo
/movie/movie.tbn
/movie/movie-fanart.jpg

It used to work, but not recognized anymore. Thoughts?

Any thoughts?
noticed that thetvdb scrapper no longer works
Quote:Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.84.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 04.29.2010 9:35:14 PM
===========================================================================================

Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.84.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 04.29.2010 9:35:37 PM
===========================================================================================

Date/Time: 04.29.2010 9:36:18 PM

Date/Time: 04.29.2010 9:36:31 PM
The Above is my Error log. Problem only started after update to 1.2
Same here - otherwise brilliant though!
isamu.dragon Wrote:noticed that thetvdb scrapper no longer works

The Above is my Error log. Problem only started after update to 1.2

For those that have issue with csharp dll
Delete dll... run setup -recover (or do a clean install)
I figured I'd update for the "Remove need for administrative rights under UAC policy" change, so updated using the installer which downloaded the files as normal.

When running as a regular user, I get the "Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib'" error as noted above. I closed and reopened Ember and received an error message telling me I couldn't access errlog-old.txt

I renamed ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll to ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll.old and re-ran Ember. Same problem, same error message. From the message I'm not surprised. No new ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll was created.

I ran with the -recover switch (first as a regular user, which ran with nothing onscreen, then closed, then as administrator which did the same but at least with the splash screen). Running now as user or administrator still has the same problem.

So, I deleted the whole Ember directory and did a fresh install, downloading all the files for the second time. Now, I get a "The type intializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception." error whether I run as administrator or not, and using the -recover switch doesn't make any difference.

So, I deleted the whole directory again and did a second fresh install (incidentally, this is why I loathe downloadable-only installers -- why should I download the software three times when once will do?). Again the "The type intializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception." appears.

So now I have no Ember Media Manager. If I could download a standalone build of each version at least I could download 1.1 and have it work. The word "error" does not appear anywhere in the install.log. The only error I now have in the profile directory is this:

Quote:DefaultSource Critical 3 The type initializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception. Unhandled Exception.

I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
Well I cannot even load EMM 1.2. Always get the error message EmberMedia.Master could not be initialised. Did an update from 1.1 and a clean install directly to 1.2. Using win7 64 bit UAC disabled.
Confirmed! x64 version is broken!

We can hopefully fix it soon!
Sylus Wrote:Well I cannot even load EMM 1.2. Always get the error message EmberMedia.Master could not be initialised. Did an update from 1.1 and a clean install directly to 1.2. Using win7 64 bit UAC disabled.

PLEASE NOTE
Setup still ask for UAC privileges. But Ember itself don't
So for now on, privileges to the folder where ember is installed need to be correct for the user running ember.
Also note, even with the UAC disabled, privileges to files need to be correct
olympia Wrote:Confirmed! x64 version is broken!

We can hopefully fix it soon!

On x64 the setup load the 32 bit System.Data.SQLite.dll thats why you have this API error on start. I replaced it with an 64bit an now i can start EMM.
MrDVD Wrote:On x64 the setup load the 32 bit System.Data.SQLite.dll thats why you have this API error on start. I replaced it with an 64bit an now i can start EMM.

Fixed, just run "EmberSetup.exe -recover" to fix it.
Hallo, i downloaded under "Download Addons" this "Ember XML Scraper (AnyCPU)" but after an restart of EMM i didnt see it under Modules. (but the modules are on my hdd under Module)

Is this correct ?

Edit: with an homemade compile of 2187 all the modules are here again.
i just tried the new version after months of doing nothing and i have to say that you guys did a great job on EMM.

Thank you very much Nuno, Jason, Olympia and the rest of the team for all you hard work on this project Smile

Is there any guide for the xml scraper? I had the same problem as MrDVD and compiled the build by myself from svn, but i cant get the XBMC xml scrapers to work.
I copied the .xml and .png files to Modules\scraper.EmberCore.XML\ and activated them in EMM, but it doesnt scrape anything from example Tottentomatoes and Moviemaze.
Hmmmm... what OS are you runnnig guys?
I cannot reproduc this, at least on x86 at the moment.
XML scraper works out of the box by downloading from the addons manager.
Walhalla Wrote:i just tried the new version after months of doing nothing and i have to say that you guys did a great job on EMM.

Thank you very much Nuno, Jason, Olympia and the rest of the team for all you hard work on this project Smile

Is there any guide for the xml scraper? I had the same problem as MrDVD and compiled the build by myself from svn, but i cant get the XBMC xml scrapers to work.
I copied the .xml and .png files to Modules\scraper.EmberCore.XML\ and activated them in EMM, but it doesnt scrape anything from example Tottentomatoes and Moviemaze.

For most of the scrapers, you also need to copy the common folder also.