Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PrimaryMaster Wrote:Is there a chance to have a option for how the trailer files will be named?

The YAMJ only look for MOVIE[Trailer] the EMM name the files MOVIE-Trailer

can this be done? =)

Most probably it can, but please Report Bugs and Features Requests in http://code.google.com/p/embermediamanager/issues/list
so we can keep track and don’t forget Big Grin
lucho Wrote:A couple questions. I do not have the Trailers checked in options and it still retrieves the link. How can I ommit this?

It will still retrieve the link as normal from scraping IMDB. You can enable "lock trailer" and it won't overwrite the current trailer you have set, only update if it's blank.

rausch101 Wrote:Great job yet again nul7. This is how the media manager programs should be done. Just don't get burned out too quickly Smile

Thank you, but it's not just me anymore. Wink As of a couple versions ago, Ember is a team effort:

The Readme Wrote:Official Team Coders:
Jason "nul7" Schnitzler
Nuno "Zordor" Novais

Official Team Testers:
Bence "olympia" Nádas
Nuno Wrote:Most probably it can, but please Report Bugs and Features Requests in http://code.google.com/p/embermediamanager/issues/list
so we can keep track and don’t forget Big Grin
Issue 192
PrimaryMaster Wrote:Issue 192

We'll add trailer naming schemes to the next release after the feature freeze. We'll probably make a bug fix release tonight due to the frame extraction bug. If anyone finds any more bugs, please report them ASAP so we can get the fixes in by tonight. Wink
I markr 2 movies and set update media->marked movies->automatic->extra thumbs only and its make extrathumbs folder only no images inside. Im doing somthing wrong?
Neku Wrote:I markr 2 movies and set update media->marked movies->automatic->extra thumbs only and its make extrathumbs folder only no images inside. Im doing somthing wrong?

The frameextraction bug, nul7 mentioned?
fanart is not getting scraped.
Can somebody comfirm?
Rolleyes
confirmed.
posters are not either.
error log attached
Yeah unfortunately I can't scrape any fanart with the new version. Software is really getting very good though.
Looks like TMDB is having probs with the API at the moment. Try using a different image server until they're back up and running.
ah right thanks. I have selected get images from tmdb, impawards and moviepostersdb though. Maybe the others don't have fanart for the movies I tried to get fanart for I guess.
nul7 Wrote:Coming in an hour or two. Wink

I did a clean install of r411 and started from scratch but I still cant get the studio flag (video/audio flags work fine) to show within xbmc. Ember shows the studio flags correctly when viewing each movie. Do I need to run that tool "revert media info studio tags" whenever I add new movies?

thanks
uncertainty Wrote:I did a clean install of r411 and started from scratch but I still cant get the studio flag (video/audio flags work fine) to show within xbmc. Ember shows the studio flags correctly when viewing each movie. Do I need to run that tool "revert media info studio tags" whenever I add new movies?

thanks

You need to run the studio tag reversion tool to clean up your existing nfos, disable "Store Media Info in Studio Tag" so it will only save the actual studio to the studio tag for new movies, and then remove the source from XBMC and readd/rescan it so it can refresh the info for all movies.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this is if you have an XMBC build with native media flagging and a compatible skin and your current studio tags look something like "Warner Bros / 1080p / AVC / DTS / 2ch / subeng".
nul7 Wrote:remove the source from XBMC and readd/rescan it so it can refresh the info for all movies.

That fixed it, thanks...
Just in case my question was missed Smile
smcnally75 Wrote:Will there be any support for extracting extrathumbs from iso files in the future?
If it was answered previously, I apologize.