Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile again ...
this time a sujestion.. in Edit Movie .. Genre Listbox..
one ListView with check marks maybe is best.. more visible and ppl will not unselect by mistake (i have allready done it a couple of times )

I'm sorry i dont give the patch this time ... Is a little late for me now (3:57am) .. and i'm to tired to make de code now

See you
Nuno Wrote:Smile again ...
this time a sujestion.. in Edit Movie .. Genre Listbox..
one ListView with check marks maybe is best.. more visible and ppl will not unselect by mistake (i have allready done it a couple of times )

I'm sorry i dont give the patch this time ... Is a little late for me now (3:57am) .. and i'm to tired to make de code now

See you

Ah yes, good idea. I'll work on that before the release. Thanks, again!
r257 is in the first post. As you can see by the changelog, another big update. Hopefully next version I can clear off the feature requests to do list........

EDIT: I also noticed quite a few people downloaded r227 but not Extras 06. YOU HAVE TO HAVE BOTH. If you have not already upgraded to Extras 06, then you need to do that now before even trying r257. As was the case with r227, r257 won't work at all without Extras 06.
this just keeps getting better... amazing work!

A few suggestions...

It would be cool if there was a setting to always pick the poster with the highest resolution.

Auto update, or an update button, would be nice too Smile

Also one issue
- I noticed with Push, when I did an auto scrape it did not grab a poster but there were many available when I went into it and manually grabbed it.
Livin Wrote:this just keeps getting better... amazing work!

Thanks!

Livin Wrote:A few suggestions...

It would be cool if there was a setting to always pick the poster with the highest resolution.

You can set the preferred image sizes in settings. These settings apply to the updaters. Granted, the implementation is not perfect.... but it's "close enough". There are a couple feature requests regarding how manual poster/fanart selection is handled that will fill in the gaps, I think.

Livin Wrote:Auto update, or an update button, would be nice too Smile

I knew someone would ask for that. lol Don't think I'm going to do that though since there are 4 different files, 2 different architectures, and zip files to contend with. I'm too lazy to do that for now. lol I do need to add update checking for the extras pack, though. And maybe display the changelog to determine whether or not you want to upgrade.

Livin Wrote:Also one issue
- I noticed with Push, when I did an auto scrape it did not grab a poster but there were many available when I went into it and manually grabbed it.

Which updater did you use?
nul7 Wrote:Which updater did you use?

Poster tab: 'Change Poster' (Scrape) button

I have all scrapers selected in Settings
Livin Wrote:Poster tab: 'Change Poster' (Scrape) button

I have all scrapers selected in Settings

I meant which "auto scraper", as you put it, did you use when it didn't return a poster? Or by "manually grabbed it" did you mean that you went to the website and downloaded it directly? If that's the case, which source did you manually download it from that was not picked up by EMM?
nul7 Wrote:I meant which "auto scraper", as you put it, did you use when it didn't return a poster?

right-click, "Re-scrape IMDB"

nul7 Wrote:Or by "manually grabbed it" did you mean that you went to the website and downloaded it directly? If that's the case, which source did you manually download it from that was not picked up by EMM?

after starting re-scrape, window opens automatically... Poster tab: 'Change Poster' (Scrape) button

Add a Push folder and some files... you'll see it does not grab any posters on its own.
Livin Wrote:right-click, "Re-scrape IMDB"

after starting re-scrape, window opens automatically... Poster tab: 'Change Poster' (Scrape) button

Add a Push folder and some files... you'll see it does not grab any posters on its own.

I added Push as a movie and hit "Re-scrape IMDB". Since I don't have an nfo already, it displays IMDB search results. The default movie is the correct one (I assume.... the new one about telepathy or something... haven't seen it) so I hit "OK". Posters scrape and I get 14 of them. There is a "Push" from 2006 that only returns one poster. What is the imdb ID of the movie as stored in the nfo (you can view it in the info panel)?

EDIT: There are quite a few that don't return posters. Which "Push" exactly do you have?

EDIT2: Even after selecting Push (2009), not selecting any posters or fanart, saving the resulting nfo, then hitting "Re-scrape IMDB" again, I still get 14 posters.

EDIT3: Just to be sure... do you have "Scrape Images on Single Scrape" selected in settings?
works perfect! n1ce work!
NatroN Wrote:works perfect! n1ce work!

Th4nks! lol Wink
nul7 Wrote:No, it's in SVN. You would have to build it yourself.... which I assumed you did. Where are you getting ratings with ","? I figured you must have downloaded one of the SVN versions and changed the IMDB mirror to something like imdb.de. The fixes I made yesterday will fix it either way.... just curious why it just started doing that when I haven't touched the ratings code for a few versions now. Are you sure this is a new occurrence? Or maybe you have just not noticed it till now?

Thanks!

I not using any SVN ver or building my on ver.... iam using R227.
and this a NEW error ... i had no problem with it in the last ver. i was runing.
PrimaryMaster Wrote:I not using any SVN ver or building my on ver.... iam using R227.
and this a NEW error ... i had no problem with it in the last ver. i was runing.

Is this still a problem with r257?
Some cosmetic error
The counter behind Movies (xxx) isnt updated after you insert/clear an filter
nul7,

I just installed r257 over r227.

My movie list is now empty. When I click Rescan Media nothing get's loaded.

This is the error in the log file:

Title: Error
movies.lock may not be NULL
StackTrace: ved System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
ved System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
ved System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
ved System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
ved System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
ved System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
ved Ember_Media_Manager.Master.ConnectDB(Boolean Reset)
ved Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Date/Time: 07-06-2009 13:25:42
===========================================================================================

Please help !